This flourless, gluten free brownie recipe was introduced to us by our amazing ex-staff member Abbie, and we've been using it ever since.
It's chewy, moist, not too dense and all-round delicious. It's also super easy to make, so next time you're craving something sweet, have a crack at it! We promise that you won't be disappointed.
Read the full recipe below and check out the images if you're needing further clarification of the steps. Enjoy!
- 265g dark choc chips
- 265g unsalted butter
- 265g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- Melt butter, sugar and chocolate by placing the ingredients in a bowl ontop of a pot of boiling water. Stir the mixture as necessary and once it's combined and melted, leave it to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius on regular bake.
- Grease a high sided baking tray with butter and then line it with baking paper.
- In second large bowl, whisk the eggs until peaks almost form.
- Once chocolate mixture has cooled, slowly pour it into the egg bowl as you whisk to combine.
- Pour combined brownie mixture into the greased tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins - rotating halfway.
- Leave to cool and chill before cutting. Cut into 10 pieces and serve with icing sugar sprinkled on top. Share with friends and whānau.