The Brompton Toolkit contains everything you need to fix a puncture and make a running repair or adjustment to a Brompton bike on the road. It fits inside the front frame tube in a neat, sealed package.
The kit incorporates thirteen tools:
- A ring spanner – making light work of removing wheel nuts
- Innovative interlocking tyre levers (patent pending) – making tyre removal easy and intuitive
- A reversible ratchet wrench drive and four double-ended tool bits – perfect for working in confined spaces
- Self-adhesive patches – to repair punctured inner tubes
- Two sizes of spanner incorporated into the tyre levers – ideal for adjusting mudguards and quick-releases
The whole ensemble fits into a case that slots neatly inside the front frame, held in place by magnets and a moulded rubber grip. Hidden from dirt, it is always to hand, ready to use.