The Brompton Toolkit contains everything you need to fix a puncture and make running repairs and adjustments to a Brompton bike on the road; it fits inside the front frame tube in a neat, sealed package.
Incorporating thirteen tools, the kit includes:
- A ring spanner – making light work of removing wheel nuts
- Innovative interlocking tyre levers (patent pending) – making tyre removal easy and intuitive
- A reversible ratchet wrench drive and four double-ended tool bits – perfect for working in confined spaces
- Self-adhesive patches – to repair punctured inner tubes
- Two sizes of spanner incorporated into the tyre levers – ideal for adjusting mudguards and quick-releases
The whole ensemble fits into a case that slots neatly inside the front frame, held in place by magnets and a moulded rubber grip. Hidden out of the way of dirt, it is always to hand, ready to use.
Though we’re a bike shop that sells, builds and fixes bicycles, they’re really just the means to an end; albeit a beautifully designed means to an idyllic end. Our job most importantly is to encourage as many people as we can to get out and ride for transport and enjoyment. We'd love to make riding a bike as commonplace as your morning cup of coffee, which by the way is our other obsession.
Bicycle Junction is situated at 1 Marion St, Te Aro, Wellington.