Copenhageners Larry and Harry based the Bullitt design principles on the classic Danish Long John. It had to be strong, fast and reliable. But the Bullitt had to be much more than just functional, it had to be sexy.
The stiff Bullitt frame is made to carry heavy loads, while the bike geometry feels more like a regular bike than your usual standard slow paced cargo bike. This bike is made to go fast while carrying whatever it is that you put on it: people or just stuff.
- Aluminium frame
- Chromoly steel fork, steering rod and fittings
- 2 FSA 1 1/8 headsets
- Sturdy kickstand
- Interchangeable dropouts
- 11 speed Alfine drivetrain
- Alex Rims Supra/Alfine 11 hub
- Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 2.0 tyres
- Alu seatpost, stem and riser bars
- Wellgo flat pedals
- Alfine crank/Gates chainring 46T Hollowtech 2 bb
- Velo Racing saddle
- Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes w 180mm discs
Please Allow 6 weeks for delivery.