This is the ultimate 3-speed ride. Classic steel fenders, and a distinguished character make it perfect for heading to the office or touring the avenue.
Linus bikes have some subtle but important quality differences which make them a perfect choice for New Zealands salt air and hilly terrain. You will find good quality alloy components in place of rust-prone and heavy chromed steel components found on some brands. The double-wall rims and stainless steel spokes are of a quality and durability which ensures your Linus bike can withstand the daily challenges of commuting in a city or riding that gravel trail out to your favourite picnic spot.
You can read our FAQ article on things to look for in a new bike here
**FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NZ**
- Durable, Hi Tensile steel frame with Chromoly down tube
- Shimano NEXUS 3 speed
- Tektro dual pivot calliper brakes w/ quick release
- 3-piece forged aluminum crank
- Double wall alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Genuine leather grips
- Linus specific alloy rear rack
- Mid-century alloy bell
Available in two different sizes:
- Medium: 51cm/20" - 700c wheel - suits riders 5'4" to 5'9"
- Large: 59cm/23" - 700c wheel - suits riders 5'9" to 6'2"