Moustache Lundi Nuvinci
This is a one size fits all urban bike featuring Fat Frank tyres and an integrated headlight. The Lundi NuVinci features the incredible NuVinci stepless gearing system, 400w/h battery and suspension seatpost. The stylish Lundi harks back to the French Solex bikes of the 1950′s. A true pleasure to ride.
Moustache wanted to make it a practical bike, that's why they've developed a step through frame and 26" balloon tyres for comfort. A unique, androgynous and chic e-bike.
The exclusive and ergonomic Moustache handlebar provides a perfect riding position with optimal vision.
- Frame Lundi 26 – Aeronautical alloy – Triple wall down tube
- Fork Rigid fork – Aeronautical alloy
- Brakes Shimano M355 Hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Crankset Alloy cranks – 17T motor cog (=42)
- Rear cog 17 tooth
- Rear derailleur Nuvinci continuously variable rear hub – 360% ratio range
- Shift levers Nuvinci twist shifter
- Rims Alex EN24 26″ – Double wall alloy – Reinforcement eyelets – 32 holes
- Hubs Rear Nuvinci, Front: Shimano – 32 holes – Sealed joints – Centerlock
- Tires Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 – High air volume for added comfort – Anti-puncture protection
- Saddle Selle Royal Hertz ergonomic – Special e-bike model
- Seatpost Alloy suspension – 27.2 x 350 – 31.6 post shim converter
- Handlebar Exclusive Moustache alloy raised handlebar
- Front/Rear lights Low-consumption LED.
- Front Spanninga integrated 10 lux / Rear: Pixéo – Powered by the main battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus integrated
- Kickstand Alloy – Easy length adjustment – Chainstay mounted for added stability
- Mudguard Moustache alloy tubular – Super stable
- Rack Alloy – Specific semi-integrated – Rack top or double bag compatible
- Pedals VP – Alloy and reinforced resin with non-skid rubber
- Motor BOSCH Active Cruise 250W – 35/48 Nm – Assistance from 40 to 225 % – 25 km/h – 1000 measurements/second – Compact
- Battery pack BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Active – 36v 11,6Ah – 400Wh. Full charge in 3.5 hours – 2.4 kg. 60% minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) – « Walk assist » – Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Autonomy 80 to 180 km at 20 km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider). 50 to 120 km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Warranty 5 years frame and fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Size One size (Size 46cm, suitable for approximately 1.57m to 1.90m)
- Weight 25.9 kg