What it's built for:
The Samedi Xroad series from Moustache offers riders a type of bike that simply couldn't have existed before the electric revolution. In their souls, all Samedis really are mountain bikes, with their 27.5" wheels and active suspension, but thanks to the pep from their Bosch Performance Line motors they are equally capable as day-to-day commuters that encourage you to take the road less traveled at every turn. This FS 7 variant really pushes the bounds of a commuter with 100mm of travel front and rear -plus a top of the line build kit- giving you a plush, crisp ride whether it's on mountain trails or cobbled streets and the power of the unrivaled Bosch Performance CX motor peps you over any mountain that deigns lay in your path. Before the advent of ebikes you mostly had to choose between a commuter and a mountain bike, well the Samedi Xroad was built to change the game.
Why we love it:
There are an almost dizzying number of bikes in the Samedi range, each built for a different rider. The FS 7 variant sets itself apart in a truly unique way by combining a full suspension frame with a full suite of commuting accessories; we don't like to throw the term "one bike quiver" around very often, but this just may be it! While many cross-road bikes are hybrid bikes dressed up to handle some off-pavement use the Samedi was built the other way around, its a mountain bike geared up for the needs of day-to-day use. But in the end, wide open trails call this bike's name, and if they call yours too this is probably the bike for you.
- Frame: 6061 T4 T6 alloy - 100mm rear travel - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technologie - Tapered headtube - Boost
- Fork: Suntour MobiE25 LO with hydraulic Lockout - 100mm travel - Aluminium stanchions - 1.5 Tapered - Qlock 15mm axle
- Rear shock: Specific MOUSTACHE Air Shock - 2-position Platform - Dynamic control of rebound, Grip Control Evo, for a better traction - Dual Air - Adjustable air pressure and rebound - 165x38
- Motor: BOSCH Performance CX 250W - 40/75 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25 km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Battery: BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 integrated - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Total charge in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km)
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT 11 speed
- Cassette: 11/42, wide range, optimized capacity and autonomy.
- Shifters: Shimano Rapidfire 11S
- Brakes: Shimano MT400
- Tires: Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10 - Micro-spikes for a better grip and ride
- Front light: Supernova low consumtion LED - Highly powerful - Powered by the main battery
- Rear light: Spanninga Presto2 - Low consumtion LED - Powered by main battery
- Weight: 24.9 kg