Click here to order from sinchbikes.co.nz and select collection from Bicycle Junction
What it’s built for:
The Rush 1 is the top-level electric commuter upgrade special from new kids on the block Sinch. These New Zealanders have a great idea to transform the way bicycles are bought, sold, and looked after in our country and we’re glad to be a part of it. Pick out your favorite bike and select Bicycle Junction as your Sinch Experience Center, they’ll send your new steed here to be built and we will be at the ready to look after it for years down the line. This sent-to-order model allows Sinch to provide serious bang for your buck on their builds. With its clean lines, integrated battery, and suite of commuter-friendly accessories the Rush is Sinch’s bike built to make you excited to ride it each and every day.
Why we love it:
We’re no strangers to a well-appointed electric commuter here at the bikery, but even still we have to admit that the Rush turned some heads the first time one rolled into the shop. It is one handsome looking steed. But to get a bike with this clean of design, this level of motor, and this comprehensive a set of included accessories is what’s truly unprecedented. Plus you get to support a kiwi-owned company when you choose one for your daily driver, could it get much better?
What’s there to love:
- Sinch’s removable Intergrated Battery hides the battery inside the frame
- Shimano E6100 drive unit is capable of assisting your riding speed up to 32 km/hr
- This bike is built for the long commute – it comes with a 504Wh battery extending your riding for a distance up to 175km depending on rider assist mode, terrain and weather conditions
- Fully equipped with lights, fenders and rack making commuting easy and safe
- Schwalbe Super Moto 27.5x2.4" tyres for comfort and speed
- Full Shimano components giving you reliability and trouble-free commuting