Soma Wolverine Frame.
Please allow 6 weeks for delivery.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross", but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
New v.3.0 has the new and robust IRD Broski Dropouts. We also switched up the welding method to keep more of the tube's overall strength.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm
- 4.79 lbs (frame); 2.3 lbs. (fork, uncut steerer)
- Colour: Fiery Red and Pearl Black
A) Black, lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
B) Red, extra stiff unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork
For information on options and complete builds please email firstname.lastname@example.org