FAQ: What's included in a Extensive Service?
WHAT: This generous package includes:
- a comprehensive check of your bike,
- adjustment of gears, brakes and other moving parts as required,
- replacement of any worn or damaged consumable parts (this includes brake pads, cables and tires), together with incidental repairs,
- drivetrain replacement as required,
- Truing wheels,
- Bleeding or replacing hydraulic brake systems (additional labour costs may apply for internally routed hoses),
- cleaning and lubricating your drivetrain, and
- air in your tires.
WHY: Has the TLC for your bike been neglected and is overdue, or do you just want to treat your bike to a healthy dose of love and mechanical attention? Our Extensive Service is what you’ll need.
WHEN: As required.
For a full overview of our workshop services, please check out our menu.