You can enjoy top-level security with the GRANIT CityChain XPlus™ 1060 chain lock. You cannot chain up your high-value bike more securely.
The seven test seals from different countries speak for themselves: the GRANIT CityChain XPlus™ from ABUS is among the most secure bicycle locks on the international market. This lock has been awarded security level 15, the highest ABUS security system level. The chain, body and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel and make theft considerably more difficult.
- 10 mm hexagonal chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- ABUS Power Cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break the lock
- ABUS Power Link technology enables the chain to be connected directly to the Power Cell
- Interwoven coating of the lock body to protect against brutal methods of attack
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for the highest level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Cover to protect the keyhole from contamination
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles</li><li>The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- The lock can be ordered keyed alike with other locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
Unsure about what lock to get for your beautiful bike? Read ourblog.
Security Level Bike:
Though we’re a bike shop that sells, builds and fixes bicycles, they’re really just the means to an end; albeit a beautifully designed means to an idyllic end. Our job most importantly is to encourage as many people as we can to get out and ride for transport and enjoyment. We'd love to make riding a bike as commonplace as your morning cup of coffee, which by the way is our other obsession.
Bicycle Junction is situated at 1 Marion St, Te Aro, Wellington.